Technical Services Engineer - Fluent Level of German
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is an international information technology company that offers a full range of technology products, solutions and services, and they work with over 100 companies in 23 different languages. They are growing day by day and owe their success to each one of their employees.
As a Technical Services Engineer, you will resolve routine problems or enquiries across several products or technologies for multiple customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting end users with technical queries relating to several products/systems (e.g. Microsoft products, operating systems, networks, applications, PCS);
- Listening and understanding the customer's environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of the service;
- Following established processes/systems and recommends improvements to these as appropriate to resolve routine customer inquiries;
- Using relevant information to diagnose and solve (or enable resolution) of the customer's inquiries in a timely manner.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Fluent Level of German (Mandatory)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT sector
- Linux / Unix
- Microsoft products, operating systems, and databases
- Server deployment, security, evaluate and modifying system's performance
- ITSM Reporting
- A team player
- Strong communication skills
- Competitive salary, bonuses and benefits package
- Employment contract directly with the client
- Training and internal career progression plan
- Rewarding, dynamic and multicultural environment
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (Ext. 271)