Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is a Dutch company leader in its sector and with presence in various development centres across the globe; one of them in Alcobendas (Madrid).
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer for release management in the IT Operations Spain team. The candidate should have 3 years experiences in software deployment. IT Operations is responsible for maintaining the IT cloud infrastructure for the Youforce application suite. The team is supporting several technologies in the IT infrastructure from teams in the Netherlands, India and Spain
ROLES AND RESPONSABILITIES
- In short: Make users happy by keeping the service fast and available. You’re focused on reliability, scalability, and the development of cloud computing infrastructure;
- Building automation and processes that reduce manual labour and the impact of mistakes. Assist in troubleshooting software application issues and help identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing business needs.
- Prepare documentation for deployment purposes and respond to any implementation issues as needed to ensure quality deliverable has been met. In doing so, closely work together with the company's Development / Operations teams to automate the software delivery pipeline and revising software designs to mitigate failures in other parts of the stack;
- Assist in Infrastructure as Code (IaC) development efforts;
- Create and modify system management tools for application Performance Monitoring (APM) and alerting;
- Automation of manual labour in IT Operational activities using PowerShell scripts is a primary focus point;
- Manage environments across cloud providers (KPN, Azure) and on-premises environments;
- Identify opportunities that can help improve efficiency of business processes through software enhancements;
- You'll spend up to 50% on the aggregate "ops" work for all SREs—tickets, on-call, manual tasks, etc. This cap ensures that the SRE team has enough time in their schedule to make the service stable and operable;
- A nice opportunity to help shape, define and implement DevOps within the company.
- At least 5 years of professional experience;
- 2+ years building and supporting a highly scalable, highly available online services;
- Experience developing and supporting solutions with code - C# and PowerShell preferred but Python or Perl are a great basis as well;
- Knowledgeable about software security concepts (SSL/TLS, various attack vectors, etc);
- You’re quickly bored by performing tasks by hand and have the skill set necessary to write software to replace the previously manual work, even when the solution is complicated;
- Solid understanding of network routing, load balancing and Internet transport protocols;
- Strong understanding of automation practices in a DevOps space (ex: automated deployments/integration, monitoring, automated testing with Selenium, etc);
- Experienced with full Software ALM: Governance, development, maintenance, testing deployment;
- Experienced with Continuous Delivery/ Continuous Integration: Full staging and delivery pipeline automation. Proficient with tools like TFS/Git, Release Management (i.e. XLDeploy), Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills;
- Knowledgeable about Data Management: Relational and non-relational databases, data governance, data integration, etc.;
- Familiarity and passion for agile development and methods like SAFe, Scrum and Kanban;
- A communicative team player, proficient in strong collaboration environments and cross functional with a can-do attitude.
- Work with the best professionals in an innovative and international hub;
- Development and growth opportunities within the company with many workplaces in Argentina, Spain, Belgium and the Netherlands;
- Inspiring environment to learn and develop yourself with training opportunities;
- Autonomy day (Take a day off from your daily duties to research, innovate or self-learning);
- Permanent contract and attractive salaries (according to experience);
- Flexible working hours, 7-10h / 16-19h. (Friday from 8-15h);
- During August finish at 15 every day;
- Occasional flexible hours to work from home;
- As a plus, apart from your salary, the company offers all employees free Health insurance, ticket restaurant and ticket transport;
- Company provides a laptop;
- Onboarding program (1 week stay in the beautiful city of Amersfoort, Netherland´s headquarters).
T: (+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext.170)
T: (+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext.170)
Talent Search People es una consultoría internacional de selección de personal, ubicada en Barcelona, Madrid y Lisboa. Somos expertos seleccionando perfiles en cuatro áreas de especialización: Comercial y Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers y Finanzas y Administración.