Ubicación: Madrid, Spain
Departamento: IT & E-Commerce
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Long-term contract
You will join an innovative company, with a multicultural environment where you will get to play out your skills.
Don't lose this opportunity to work in Madrid.
As a Networking Engineer your main function will be developmen the networking and communications for Unmanned Air System (UAS).
- You will design the network architecture to enable connectivity of subsystems across the aircraft and the ground segment.
- You will lead the network security design including symmetrics/asymetric encryption and keys management solutions.
- You will integrate the network with the UAS elements and perform funtional and performance verification of the design in the integrated enviroement.
-You will set up a network simulation environment.
- You will specify and procure HW computing resources for the Control and Comms segments in the Ground Control Station.
- You will set up the GSC computer HW including virtual platforms.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You Have a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Engineering or Computer Science.
- You have strong background in network architectures and TCP/IP protocols and in router configuration and management.
- You have deep understanding of VLAN technologies.
- You have experience working in hardware in the loop (HIL) or system integration labs (SIL).
- You have experience with: DO-254, DO-326 and DO-178C and safety-critical software development.
- And experience in SCADE.
- You will work in Madrid
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract
- You will work full time with flexible hours
- You will have a competitive base salary
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment
- Day one Standard Health Benefits for the candidate
- Day one 6€/workday for restaurant ticket
- English lessons
- Wellness 300€ refund (Gym membership)
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 205)