Senior Comunications Segement Engineer
Ubicación: Madrid, Spain
Departamento: IT & E-Commerce
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Long-term contract
You will join an innovative company, with a multicultural environment where you will get to play out your skills.
Don't lose this opportunity to work in Madrid.
As a Ground Segment Lead your main function will be the design, development, and testing the architecture for Unmanned Air System (UAS).
- You have to lead the RF subsytems
- You have to guide the comms equipment installation in both, the aircraft and ground control station.
- You coordinate testing of the RF subsystem in the lab and in the field.
- You coordinate with network and software engineers to devlope the comms software and networking design.
- And you have to manage equipment suppliers and subcontractors.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You Have a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Telecomunications/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer or related discipline.
- You have strong knowledge in Satellite communications, including antennas, terminals, services and link budget calculations.
- You have Strong knowledge in integration and testing of RF datalinks and radios..
- You have demonstrated history accross all aspects of the systems engineering process: requirements specification, design, development, integration, test, verification and validation.
- And more than 10 years of relevant experience.
- You will work in Madrid
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract
- You will work full time with flexible hours
- You will have a competitive base salary
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment
- Day one Standard Health Benefits for the candidate
- Day one 6€/workday for restaurant ticket
- English lessons
- Wellness 300€ refund (Gym membership)
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 205)