Senior Python Software Engineer
IT & E-Commerce
Our Client delivers forensic watermarking technology and anti-piracy services to the media industry to help them fight against illegal redistribution of block buster movies and
major sporting events.
You will be working in a team that is developing and maintaining an automated platform that is searching the web for illegal video streams, can automatically identify them by using sophisticated computer vision technology and finally sends out take down notices to stop the illegal redistribution.
The company use many of the latest technologies to develop and deploy this platform. Your responsibility is to make deployment, maintenance, monitoring of the platform as easy as possible
• Ability to develop full stack software
• A hands-on approach to creating developing products, applications and
• Design and implement production grade software
• Contribute to the specifications, requirements and design
• Responsible for continuous integration and testing
• Be responsible for code and test reviews
• Talented team player with effective communication and support skills.
• Excellent ability to work well with cross-functional distributed teams in various
• Able to quickly understand changes and adapt to the situation.
• Autonomous, rigorous and result oriented attitude.
• Ability to identify and automate recurring tasks.
• 5+ years of software development experience (We use mostly Python and Java.)
• Proven software back-end development experience.
• Experience with relational databases (We use MySQL)
• Experience as System Engineer supporting web application.
• Experience deploying cloud infrastructures (We work with AWS).
• Understanding of Microservices deployment mechanisms and patterns
• Experience with CI / CD tools (We use Jenkins).
• Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration including troubleshooting and
• Strong scripting skills to automate common tasks (Bash, Unix tools)
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available
• Experience with source control (we use Git)
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (ext. 409)