Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Software Development Manager
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is the leading HR software company and cloud solutions provider with millions of users worldwide and over 50 years of experience. Headquartered in the Netherlands, with hubs in Europe and Latin America, its HR platform helps more than 1500 clients with Human Capital Management (HCM)
WHAT IS OUR CLIENT LOOKING FOR?:
We are looking for a Development Manager who will be responsible steering 1 to 5 scrum development-teams (up to 40 FTE) towards delivering quality workable software and pursuing technology excellence innovation.
We embrace agility, and apply the SAFe framework to ensure we scale our agile practices across our portfolio, even though this role is not explicitly specified within that framework.
Leading several self-organizing Scrum teams, you help these teams apply best practices in terms of software development and stand next to them when it matters. You know what degrees of freedom to give to stimulate ownership, innovation and excellence - but also what discipline to require obtain to ensure teams in different locations can collaborate optimally towards a common solution. You inspire team members - not just by saying but also by do-ing - and act as a role model. You help improving our best practices, are constantly looking to make them even better, and radiate that mindset so others follow suit. As a result, you know how to get the best out of your teams, and bring our people talent to a higher level - both in terms of skill and will.
Other specific responsibilities that you assume include:
• Acting as the voice of your teams: communicating with other stakeholders and participating in addressing Customer Issues.
• Being a partner for product portfolio management when determining our development roadmaps and determining release trains
• Approving key steps during the release process, validating the results from automated and manual test and being accountable that your teams deliver a deployable product (release package) - incl. during the implementation of emergency fixes or datafixes
• Participating in Team Retrospectives and overall Release Retrospective - and reporting on the end-of-sprint of the teams
• Managing capacity and skills of your teams
• Ensuring proper knowledge transfer within and between the teams - stimulating and improving technical expertise (e.g. via "guilds" and certifications)
• As a member of the management team, coordinating and proposing the implementation of new technology, methodologies and processes - and ensuring that agreed ones are adhered to. Managing division-wide projects or initiatives - also across development centres.
You succeed in this role, relying upon demonstrated important experience leading teams during the entire product life cycle - having overcome important challenges in terms of budget, scope or timing. You are a seasoned manager with demonstrated people management skills.
Our client is conscious that flexibility, development and a fair compensation package bring huge benefits to the employee as well as the company
• Work with the best professionals in an innovative and international hub
• Development and growth opportunities within the company
• Available exchange programs with many workplaces in Argentina, Peru, Mexico, Spain, Belgium and the Netherlands
• Inspiring environment to learn and develop yourself with training opportunities
• Monthly autonomy day (Take a day off from your daily duties to research, innovate or self-learning)
• Permanent contract and attractive salaries (according to experience)
• Flexible working hours, 7-10h / 16-19h (Free on Friday afternoons)
• During August finish at 15 every day
• Occasional flexible hours to work from home
• As a plus, apart from your salary, we offer all employees free Health insurance, ticket restaurant and ticket transport
• Onboarding program
Marco D'Attilio / Recruitment Specialist
T: (+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext.170)