Business Analyst with High Level of English
Ubicación: Porto, Portugal
Departamento: IT & E-Commerce
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: De duración indefinida
The company is a world leading supplier of industrial, process and speciality gases and is one of the most profitable engineering companies. Their products and services can be found in nearly every industry, in more than 100 countries.
As a Business Analyst with a High Level of English, you will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. Your responsibilities include:
- Work extensively on data mining and data analytics within Linde Plc's infrastructure, as well as develop data visualization infrastructure;
- Data retrieval and management, data analysis for trends and use of data to influence decision making and help to define new business opportunities and trends within the company.;
- Involved in technology development from concept initiation through commercialization and work closely with global business organizations;
- Participate in the technical development and lead project execution involving multi-disciplinary teams;
- Stay abreast of new technology developments in the field of expertise and actively contribute ideas for new programs;
- Support new data science development while maintaining and improving existing applications.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Statistics or related area
- You have 2+ years of relevant industry experience;
- You have knowledge of SQL, Kubernetes, Docker and Kafka;
- You have knowledge Python, Java and R (a plus);
- You have data management and data integrity concepts;
- You have familiarity with data presentation tools, preferably Tableau;
- You have fluency in English (C1);
- You are proactive and eager to be on a multicultural environment.
- You will have a stable and direct contract with the company.
- You will have a full time fixed schedule from Monday to Friday.
- You will have a competitive base salary apart from other conditions.
- You will have the chance to continue developing your career.
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment.
(+351) 21 145 01 53
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 277)