Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
SAP ABAP Developer
Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. The company has revenue of more than €40 billion with over 100.000 employees worldwide. This role is for the Barcelona office where many different nationalities are present.
The position is ABAP developer in the IT Operations Barcelona department (Source to PayDesign
- Development of new functionalities and modifications of current functionalities technologies
according to partner’s requirements and needs in the Account Payable area
- Responsible for the successful implementation and support of new packages
- Use SAP ABAP technical expertise to effectively integrate highly confidential solutions
- Consult support our business departments within a proactive customer service approach.
- Support in enhancements implementation and company roll-outs in the FI- AP/E-invoicing
- Support in company standards implementation projects and new requirements in the
- Close collaboration with the team in Leverkusen and contribution to the FI-AP community
- Use SAP Payments technical expertise to effectively integrate highly confidential solutions
- Provide qualified advice of state-of-the-art solutions and ensure compliance of standards
- University or commercial degree in informatics or comparable education
- Technical knowledge/ interest in developing new solutions in FI- AP, E-invoicing area.
- At least 2 years of experience as advance SAP ABAP developer programmer
- High Knowledge about ABAP Objects (OO) and ABAP workbench
- Deep SAP Business Workflow Knowledge (preferred SAP Certified Development Associate
- SAP Business Workflow with SAP NetWeaver 7.0)
- Knowledge in Business Rule Framework plus
- Functional understand SAP FI-Account Payable/ SAP LIV, SAP MM
- Experience as consultant in the SAP FI AP Area
- Technical experience in Finance modules will be also considered, especially in Account
- Ability to work in complex environments.
- Flexibility as well as the ability to work under pressure.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Structured and methodical problem solving attitude.
- Good communication skills.
-Very competitive salary, with fixed and variable parts
-Stable, responsibility position in a leading multinational
-Working within an international environment
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext.143)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext.143)
Talent Search People es una consultoría internacional de selección de personal, ubicada en Barcelona, Madrid y Lisboa. Somos expertos seleccionando perfiles en cuatro áreas de especialización: Comercial y Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers y Finanzas y Administración.