Sant Joan Despi, Spain
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is a Swiss international company that provide services for trade facilitation. They have an extensive network of offices around the world and about 4000 employees providing service to their clients every day. To support their business, they develop custom applications with the aim of improving productivity and reducing operational costs.
Join the multinational environment!
Their applications are developed and maintained in a dedicated Software Factory located in Barcelona. The centre is composed of a small and dynamic team that work in an agile way to provide effective applications with a focus on quality, robustness and new technologies.
They value an excellent atmosphere and motivation in order employees can work with pleasure and quality, based on clear objectives and a software strategy. They work with SCRUM and promote teamwork as the essential pillar of good software development.
As a Backend developer, you are part of a scrum team that implements new functionalities proposed by the product owner and managed by a project manager. With your experience and ideas, you influence the implemented solution in order it meets current standards. You work on team, share your ideas, and help your colleagues with the aim of bringing modern and useful software to our clients.
You join a team with the idea of growing with us, learn to code with better quality and in a more agile way. Your proactivity and motivation allow you to propose improvements that contribute to innovating what we deliver to our clients.
- At least 3 years of experience in Backend development
- Good programming skills on Java or .Net
- Good knowledge of Angular 5 or other frontend technologies is a plus
- Knowledge of Visual Studio 2015 or higher and TFS usage
- Experience in working in agile teams
- Experience on cloud developements
- Knowledge of Git management
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Experience in SQL Server 2014
- English knowledge B2 is a must
- Dynamic, proactive, eager to learn and discover new things
- Permanent Contract
- Good salary conditions
- International Environment
- Training by the company
- Flexible working hours (Friday until 15h)
- Health insurance
- Work remote 1 day a week
- Working with latest technologies
- Professional projection
Carlos Del Valle
(+34) 93 231 00 00 Ext. 133