Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Sant Joan Despi, Spain
IT & E-Commerce
5.000 - 11.000 €
Swiss international company that provides services for trade facilitation. They have an extensive network of offices around the world and about 4000 employees providing service to their clients every day. To support their business, they develop custom applications with the aim of improving productivity and reducing operational costs.
Their applications are developed and maintained in a dedicated Software Factory located in Barcelona. The centre is composed of a small and dynamic team that work in an agile way to provide effective applications with a focus on quality, robustness and new technologies.
They value an excellent atmosphere and motivation in order employees can work with pleasure and quality, based on clear objectives and a software strategy. They work with SCRUM and promote teamwork as the essential pillar of good software development.
As a .NET developer trainee, you are part of a scrum team that implements new functionalities proposed by the product owner and managed by a project manager. With your experience and ideas, you influence the implemented solution in order it meets current standards. You work on team, share your ideas, and help your colleagues with the aim of bringing modern and useful software to our clients.
You join a team with the idea of growing with us, learn to code with better quality and in a more agile way. Your proactivity and motivation allow you to propose improvements that contribute to innovating what we deliver to our clients.
- Basic experience on .NET Framework 4.0 and higher
- Knowledge of Entity framework
- Knowledge of Visual Studio 2012 or higher, TFS usage
- Knowledge of WPF is a plus
- Basic Knowledge of SCRUM or in an agile methodologies
- Basic Experience in SQL Server 2008R2, 2012 is plus
frameworks like bootStrap is a plus
- Knowledge of design patterns
- English knowledge
- Dynamic, proactive and eager to learn
- > 6 months internship
- Part time (4h/day) ideally in the morning
- Retribution: 650 euros/month
- Possibility to work in a huge international company within an international environment
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 195)