Front End Developer
St. Gallen, Switzerland
IT & E-Commerce
To meet the ever-increasing demands from their global customers, our client is creating a new agile development team in St. Gallen.
They work in autonomous, fast-paced, agile SCRUM teams. With as little bureaucracy as possible, their non-hierarchical management style creates space for innovation and experimentation. You could be at the creative heart of diverse international product development teams, empowered to take your own decisions to achieve amazing outcomes. "Our employees run our company (and even elect our management…)"
They are one of the leading providers of digital workplace solutions and web-based services, with 1,500 employees around the world. Their Talent Management Solution helps companies develop and implement talent strategies, such as performing recruiting, learning, development, career and succession planning tasks effectively and efficiently.
As a Front End Developer, your main missions would be:
- Front-end development, design and template optimization to our customer needs;
- Visualization of data;
- Quality assurance, maintenance and documentation;
- Identification of new trends and technologies frontend.
We are looking for someone with the following knowledge and experience:
- Professional experience in front-end development;
- Experienced with front-end technologies HTML5, CSS3, SASS;
- Practical experience with jQuery and AngularJS;
- SQL, JSON and XML knowledge;
- Very good communication skills;
- Desirable first experiences with agile development methods (Scrum, Kanban).
- Awesome teammembers.
- Autonomy to take actions/responsibilities.
- Open, dynamic and flexible corporate culture.
- Opportunity to develop your talent in a dynamic team with ambitious goals. Transparent communication
- A high-end MacBook Pro or PC. Fresh fruits, coffee and tea in our kitchen area where you also find and a pool-, tennis- and, footballtable.
- Flexible working hours.
- 30 Days of holiday per year (fulltime)
- Competitive and fair salary.
- A great work space in the centre of St. Gallen (Switzerland), close to the mountains and the beautiful Lake Constance.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 135)