Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
St. Gallen, Switzerland
IT & E-Commerce
To meet the ever-increasing demands from their global customers, our client is creating a new agile development team in St. Gallen.
They work in autonomous, fast-paced, agile SCRUM teams. With as little bureaucracy as possible, their non-hierarchical management style creates space for innovation and experimentation. You could be at the creative heart of diverse international product development teams, empowered to take your own decisions to achieve amazing outcomes. "Our employees run our company (and even elect our management…)"
They are one of the leading providers of digital workplace solutions and web-based services, with 1,500 employees around the world. Their Talent Management Solution helps companies develop and implement talent strategies, such as performing recruiting, learning, development, career and succession planning tasks effectively and efficiently.
As a Product Manager, your main missions would be:
- Drive the product vision, strategy and roadmap of a product in close cooperation with your product team and the product portfolio management
- Responsibility to drive innovation and customer satisfaction (NPS) in your product area
- Understand the market trends in talent acquisition and the competitors
- Contact person for your product to stakeholders
- Make all final product related decisions together with your team and communicate them
- Explore and validate the desirability, feasibility and viability of product features, assumptions and innovations
- Work closely with the UX/UI experts to describe an idea into a design.
- Overall responsibility for go-to-market strategy and rollout of your product
- Responsibility to align our software product and our service portfolio
- Product presentations to our board members, management team and customers
We are looking for someone with the following knowledge and experience:
- Min 5 years of experience (international) in product management
- Have dealt with big enterprise as the SPOC for the company products
- Have some marketing experience.
- Have agile expertise with Jira or Kanban to understand the development process.
- Visionary leader able to motivate and empower a team to perform (no top-down)
- Strong personality with excellent communication skills
- Experience in developing the strategy to launch a software from an original idea to the launch on the market.
- KPI financial facts driven work attitude and analytical thinking skills are mandatory
- Fluent in English, German is an asset
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- “Outside the box” thinker and self-challenging personality
- Knowledge of people management software or other HR Software related environments are an asset
- Have had the ownership of a P&L
- Competitive salary.
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule.
- Entrepreneurial and fun work environment.
- Democratic culture in an agile environment
- Fresh fruits, snacks and beverages.
- We support technical meetups, both local and international.
- Relocation provided.
- The option to work on a multicultural team full of professionals
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 152)