Java Developer Hibarnate JSF
IT & E-Commerce
Our client provides businesses integrated software solutions with a complete range of software and hardware.
You will join our developing team as a java web developer. You will be responsible for designing,
implementing and testing new features, and will be involved in all aspects of the software, from
the interactive Web-based front end through the clustered EJB-based service layer to the back-end
You will be involved in technical discussions, drive new innovative ideas and make calls on what is
feasible or not. You will be on top of new technologies to make sure we stay on the forefront
constantly improving our products.
We employ an agile development methodology and use many of the latest technologies in our
software and our development environment. We' re looking for someone who can make a big
contribution to our future.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with website front end coding and interaction design
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Java, including JSF and JSP
- Experience with Java EE 5, Hibernate and JSF 2.0 (PrimeFaces)
- Skilled in database usage and performance tuning
- Understanding of clustering and scalability
- Understanding technical and functional design requirements.
- Familiarity with agile development processes
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with coding CSS/XHTML is an advantage
- Experience with PrimeFaces (https://www.primefaces.org) is an advantage
- Experience with Smartclient (https://www.smartclient.com) is an advantage
- English (all documentation and part of internal team communication is in English)
- JSF 2.0, CSS, jQuery, Primefaces
- Tomcat, Glassfish, MySQL
- Object-Oriented (OO) Technology Experience that goes beyond the concepts of ObjectOriented
- RESTful web-services;
- Servlet containers like Tomcat;
-Joining an international company
+34 93 231 00 00 (ext. 196)