Query Agent with Dutch
Ubicación: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Permanent contract
Our client is a leading Global enterprise for business process and document management. A fast growing company specialized in IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organisations worldwide.
As a Query Agent your main responsibilities will be:
- To manage the resolution of Partner/ Customer queries within corporate guidelines, demonstrating the ability to react professionally in disputed or heated situations, creating solutions that not only meet with customer satisfaction, but also make Partners/Customers feel valued and keen to repeat business with the company in line with T&C’s.
- To manage effectively designated work/stock levels to achieve targets SLA’s set escalate as appropriate.
- To ensure compliance with T&C’s and Business Rules and absolute compliance with corporate guidelines encompassing in particular ethical and financial rules.
- To encourage positive Partner behaviour through feedback on QMS system.
- To ensure Partner compliance with Portal functionality where available.
- To provide TL with timely and accurate updates on his/hers aged and outstanding queries.
- To ensure strict adherence to IC Sarbox requirements
- Achievement of monthly/quarterly targets and SLA
- Regular communication to team Leader
You are a perfect fit if you tick the following:
- University Level education (desirable)
- Fluency in Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills
- Adaptable to a changing environment flexible with regard to working patterns
- Results / Target driven
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent Customer Care skills
- Computer literate
- Committed approach to team work.
- Resilient under pressure and ability to quickly adapt to unforeseen work demands
- Competitive salary
- Regular incentives and employee rewards
- 25 days holiday allowance (set annually as per collective agreement), plus public holidays
- Free Company shuttle bus from train station to the Office
- Local employee discounts at shops and restaurants
- Free Spanish, French and English classes.
- Private medical care and onsite medical service
- Friendly international environment.
- Employee Social program that includes subsidized trips (Skiing in Andorra in winter, Costa Brava in summer), beach volleyball and more
- Childcare vouchers
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 232)