Query Agent with Dutch
Ubicación: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Long-term contract
Our client is a leading Global enterprise for business process and document management. A fast growing company specialized in IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organisations worldwide.
As a Query Agent, your main objective will be the resolution of partner/customer queries and ensure partner compliance.
During your day to day:
- You will manage the resolution of Partner/ Customer queries within corporate guidelines, demonstrating the ability to react professionally in disputed or heated situations, creating solutions that not only meet with customer satisfaction, but also make Partners/Customers feel valued and keen to repeat business with the company in line with T&C’s.
- You will manage effectively designated work/stock levels to achieve targets SLA’s set escalate as appropriate.
- You will ensure compliance with T&C’s and Business Rules and absolute compliance with corporate guidelines encompassing in particular ethical and financial rules.
- You will encourage positive Partner behaviour through feedback on QMS system.
- You will ensure Partner compliance with Portal functionality where available.
- You will provide TL with timely and accurate updates on his/hers aged and outstanding queries.
- You will ensure strict adherence to IC Sarbox requirements.
- You will achieve monthly/quarterly targets and SLA.
- You will be in regular contact with your team leader.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a university Level education (desirable).
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
- You are self-motivated and willing to learn new skills.
- You are adaptable to a changing environment flexible with regard to working patterns.
- You are results- and target-driven.
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- You have excellent customer care skills.
- You are computer literate.
- You have a committed approach to team work.
- You are resilient under pressure and are able to quickly adapt to unforeseen work demands.
- You will receive a competitive salary with regular incentives and employee rewards, and childcare vouchers.
- You will enjoy a 25 days holiday allowance (set annually as per collective agreement), plus public holidays.
- You will have access to a free Company shuttle bus from train station to the office.
- You will enjoy local employee discounts at shops and restaurants.
- You will enjoy free Spanish, French and English classes.
- You will receive medical care and onsite medical service.
- You will join a friendly international environment, and have access to the Employee Social program that includes subsidized trips (Skiing in Andorra in winter, Costa Brava in summer), beach volleyball and more.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 232)