Account Executive with a Native Level of French or English
Ubicación: Barcelona or Paris, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Permanent contract
You will join a company whose main goal is to design, manufacture and distribute innovative charging systems to support the advent of sustainable transport. Their aim is to accelerate the change into a more sustainable way of transportation by providing a comprehensive, simple and effective solution for the charging issues among electric vehicles. Their completely new offices are located in the heart of Barcelona and extremely well connected by public transport.
You will be looking to emulate the success for the Home Solutions across all verticals and regions.
As an Account Executive, you will help future customers understand the power of the client's Business. You will join a talented team focused on one thing: using technology to simplify people’s lives.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Full-cycle sales with responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective and current customer deals.
- Evaluating opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, sales, and retention within a book of business.
- Delivering product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of the Business Solutions.
- Working cross-functionally with Lead Generation, Account Management, and Solutions Architecture teams.
- To be the voice of the customer to the product team.
- Help scale processes including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, recruiting, and more.
- Finding comfort in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Leading by example through perseverance, humility, and initiative.
- Delight every user with each interaction.
- Believing no task is too small, and no task is too tall.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experiences and skills:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Native level of French or English.
- 2-4 years of inside sales experience.
- Top performer in previous roles.
- Prior experience at Internet or SaaS companies is a major plus.
- Passionate about revolutionizing the way people collaborate.
- You will have an attractive base salary with variable package.
- You will enjoy 100% company paid individual medical, dental, vision insurance coverage.
- You will enjoy a generous vacation policy.
- You will work in very central offices in Barcelona surrounded by the best professionals of the sector.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 312)