Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Account Helpdesk Agent Danish Speaker
23.000 - 23.000 €
Our client is one of the biggest, most exciting and fastest growing companies in the world. Established in 1989 and based in Luxembourg, the company offers a wide range of products and services which allow individuals and companies to work however, wherever, and whenever they want.
-Reactive inbound call handling
- Next to common customer service queries, the primary purpose of this role is to resolve account, billing or payment queries from customers. The Agent will aid the customer, where possible resolving the question immediately. Where the customer’s concern cannot be resolved on first contact, for example it requires action by a local field or finance team, the Agent will coordinate the resolution. Regardless of any support required from other people, responsibility for ensuring an accurate and complete resolution within the agreed resolution period rests with the Agent.
· Other essential duties
- Management of customer complaints and queries in the designated ticketing system, ensuring that all tickets are handled within established time frames.
- Work with regional/local management and use knowledge of established corporate operating procedures to make sound business decisions regarding issue resolution.
- Manage customer satisfaction survey tasks and responses.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
Candidates should have the following experience or background in order to be considered for the role:
-Native level of Danish + Norwegian
-Excellent level of English
- Strong customer service skills, including the ability to remain flexible and calm in high pressure or continually changing situations
- Basic knowledge of light accounting tasks (assisting with statement of accounts reviews, analyzing financial history of accounts, etc)
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in English and your managed languages (written and oral).
- Solid organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and multi task in a demanding environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Professional communication skills; high success rate in building and maintaining relationships.
- Salary: 22.000 + Meal vouchers
- 23 days of holiday
- Your Birthday Day Off
- Work in an international environment with great atmosphere
- Complete and thorough training program
- Opportunities for career development
- Permanent contract
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 313)