Account Manager with an advanced level of French and Spanish (Specialty Chemicals)
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Permanent contract
You will join a specialty chemicals company with over 10.000 employees and operations in over 80 countries. Located in the Barcelona area, they have a unique product portfolio and a wealth of expertise, and a place among the best performing companies in their industry in terms of safety, sustainability, and reliability.
As an Account Manager, your main role will be to achieve budget sales targets and strengthen business relations with customers in your assigned geographical area.
During your day to day:
- You will achieve budget sales targets in your assigned geographical area.
- You will establish, develop and strengthen business relations with customers and distributors.
- You will ensure the promotion of the new products/ product lines within the assigned area.
- You will identify and validate business opportunities by understanding (potential) customer needs and translating them into a value proposition.
- You will forecast customers' demand (in Arkieva) for the assigned area.
- You will provide the customers with required technical information and ensure optimal handling of complaints.
- You will develop value propositions, negotiate and prepare contracts in line with price guidance and according to authorization schedule.
- You will monitor the order to cash process (including payment behavior of customers).
- You will take part in exhibitions, either as visitor and/or stand crew.
- You will provide insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by periodical and/or ad hoc reports using the systems and tools agreed (10-10-5-5, CRM, Arkieva, etc.).
- You will share with other account managers / colleagues relevant market intelligence information and strive for joint customer approach where applicable.
- You will follow business principles and policies and live up to the company's core principles and values.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a fluent level of English, French and Spanish.
- You have a degree in chemistry, chemical engineering or a technical environment.
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in Sales in the B2B chemical industry / a technical environment.
- You are a collaborative cross-functional team player.
- You have strong business acumen, customer focus, networking and interpersonal skills.
- You are energetic and enthusiastic, with a strong drive for results and the capacity to take initiatives.
- You have excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- You have good MS Office skills, SAP skills would be advantageous
- You are excited about traveling for work.
- You will have an attractive base salary + bonus.
- You will join a sector-leading and expanding company.
- Your salary will be reviewed yearly.
- Your meals and travel expenses will be covered.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 301)