Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Account Payable with Native Level Norwegian
Our client is one of the biggest, most exciting and fastest growing companies in the world. They are ready to support, train and encourage you on your journey of building a rewarding career in sales.
The role of the Account Payable is to carry out activities that remove administration from the business centres, focusing on the processing and management of supplier invoices ensuring timely and accurate payment and helping to tightly manage centre and overhead costs.
. Receive and process supplier invoices
· Hand over cost / invoice anomalies to Cost Controll
· Manage new supplier set up
· Resolve administrative invoice related queries with business centres, suppliers, GSC as required
· Make orders for capex/other items as required
· Complete other administrative tasks as required
Candidates should have the following experience or background in order to be considered for the role:
-Native level of Norwegian
-Excellent level of English
- Professional and clear communication skills with the ability to build rapport with a customer quickly over the phone. (Excellent telephone demeanour).
- Proficient with MS office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude; demonstrating a positive attitude toward others, working well in a team environment and assisting in all areas as needed.
- Good administrative skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and productivity
- Competitive Salary
- 23 days of holiday
- Your Birthday Day Off
- Work in an international environment with great atmosphere
- Complete and thorough training program
- Opportunities for career development
- Permanent contract
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (EXT.147)