Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Business Developer Manager with Native Level of Dutch/Flemish
Our client is an international company from the telecom equipment - sales industry (B2B).
The Business Developer Manager role is multifaceted and responsibilities will include:
• Analyze the market specificities and propose the most suitable strategy for his/her market
• Create and maintain a positive working environment driven by a culture of continuous improvement.
• Lead and motivate the marketing and sales team, providing development opportunities where possible, through an open and involving management style
• Coordinate and challenge internal partners (purchasing, logistics, IT, finance, marketing) to deliver projects on time in line with the strategy
• Build a dynamic local relationship with local suppliers bringing additional sales and margin to the business
• Control costs and improve efficiency with a constant eye on P&L activity Plan and execute marketing strategy to ensure continuous growth
• Keep up-to-date with trends in search marketing
• Constantly monitor reports to analyze performance and optimize campaigns
• Perform keyword research and search engine optimization (SEO) analysis in order to execute search engine marketing strategies that will increase the company’s online visibility.
• Monitor, analyze and evaluate search results and performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
• Develop and implement social media marketing programs to generate buzz for the company’s products.
• Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs
The Business Developer Manager will report to the International Managing Director based in Barcelona
The ideal candidate has:
• Experience in a fast moving ecommerce environment with a demonstrable track record of people and business development.
• Native level of Dutch or Flemish and high level of English.
• Ability to combine strong marketing and strategic skills along with a hands-on profile to match the start-up culture of the company
• Interest in international environment and relocation to a sunny, lively and international city such as Barcelona.
• Excellent knowledge of the Benelux market.
• Experience of working in a B2B or high-tech environment would be a plus.
- International working environment
- Convenient office location in the center of sunny Barcelona
- Permanent contract and attractive salary package
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext.137)