Business Developer with Native level of French or English
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Permanent contract
You will join a company whose main goal is to design, manufacture and distribute innovative charging systems to support the advent of sustainable transport. Their aim is to accelerate the change into a more sustainable way of transportation by providing a comprehensive, simple and effective solution for the charging issues among electric vehicles. Their completely new offices are located in the heart of Barcelona and extremely well connected by public transport.
The newly formed Business Solutions team will be looking to emulate the success for the Home Solutions across all verticals and regions.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing and qualifying opportunities within large enterprises.
- Prospecting and identifying key executives at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship.
- Working closely with Account Executives to build a pipeline for the Business product.
- Making every potential prospect happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size or likelihood of close.
- Managing, tracking, and reporting sales activities and results using Salesforce.com. All sales activity will be KPI driven and analytical skills are a plus.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Excellent academic qualifications; Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience.
- Native French or English.
- Eligibility to work in the EU.
- 0-2 year experience in lead generation, sales, and/or marketing.
- Proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets in a goal-driven environment.
- Real passion for the product and a strong dedication to navigate large, complex organizations to share your knowledge about the product.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- You will have an attractive base salary with variable package.
- You will enjoy 100% company paid individual medical, dental, vision insurance coverage.
- You will enjoy a generous vacation policy.
- You will work in very central offices in Barcelona surrounded by the best professionals of the sector.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 312)