Business Development Representative with a native level of Danish
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Permanent contract
You will join a multinational company, with a young and multicultural environment of the IT sector with more than twelve years of experience as a strategic partner to companies. The completely remodeled offices are located right by the sea in Barcelona, very well connected by public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
The primary responsibility of the Business Development Representative is to increase the lead and opportunity pipeline through outbound hunting cold/warm calling to generate leads and proper need analysis.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Hunting through cold/warm calling to generate Leads according to campaign schedule and work-lists provided.
- Executing effective prospecting efforts to maximize coverage of defined accounts.
- Generating, qualifying, nurturing and handover of leads and opportunities by developing and driving effective calling and selling strategies that are based on valid, customer-specific value propositions.
- Passing qualified leads to Inside Sales after proper need analysis.
- Building and maintaining a good working relationship with sales and marketing contacts in order to amass knowledge to enable you to do the job of demand generation more effectively.
- Regular review of lead pipeline and progression. Proactively give qualitative and quantitative feedback to Marketing on campaigns.
- Prospects recruitment through event invitation and survey follow up.
-Documenting all campaign and lead management related activities using the adequate systems correctly.
- Updating and maintaining according to standard procedures to ensure sales and marketing have the most up to date information as and when required.
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Native level of Danish
- B2B and execution of inbound/outbound activities are a plus
- Proven sales drive.
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills to serve as a trusted advisor.
- Good IT/ preferably business software knowledge and understanding of SAP Customer Experience solutions.
- Capacity to listen actively in order to identify prioritized customer needs.
- Understanding of business challenges facing a defined industry and line of business.
- Ability to articulate the SAP Customer Experience value proposition clearly in a defined industry and line of business context.
- Ability to work independently with a strong drive for results.
- Strong facility with teamwork and an ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- You will have a 6 month contract + permanent.
- You will receive an attractive salary package with performance based bonus.
- You will join a dynamic, strongly expanding international enterprise with a high-quality service portfolio.
- You will work in a positive working environment with a state-of-the-art infrastructure, strong team spirit and social responsibility.
Floor van Houten
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 252)