Business Development Representative with a Native Level of German
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Long-term contract
Our client is a fast-growing, well-funded startup that has raised nearly $134m since their creation in early 2015. Backed by world-class investors from some of tech's most disruptive companies, including Slack, Trello, Twitter, Farfetch, Deliveroo and Delivery Hero, our team is made up of A-players from the online travel industry - Booking.com and Skyscanner, among others.
Their mission is to revolutionize the B2B corporate travel market, worth over $1.3 trillion, by simplifying the process for everyone involved. In doing so, they've been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in Europe (#5 in the world) by SaaS1000 and have been featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired.
They are currently building a team of Business Development Representatives (BDR) to help them to achieve their ambitious goals within the DACH region. The ideal Business Development Representative is a hungry, perseverant and focused German speaker who is not afraid to hit the phone to engage with new customers and grow their sales. You will showcase excellent communication, relationship, and negotiation skills with our clients and future clients in Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
During your day to day:
- You will manage all the inbound leads in DACH territory
- You will present demos (scheduled by the Sales Development Representative) to potential clients and do the follow-up until closing the deal. To some extent you will also be responsible for account management but the main focus will be business development (hunting)
- You will understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that our client provides. Follow the full sales cycle
- You will maintain accurate information on prospects and interaction activities n Salesforce
- You will become an expert in our client's platform
- You will work closely with the marketing team to develop new ways to increase awareness of our client and to both evolve and improve the lead qualification process
- You will conduct a high-level discussion with a broad variety of stakeholders, from Office Managers to CFO's, to explain our client Value Proposition
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You are a native German speaker
- You have a strong command of English
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills in both languages
- You have +3 years of experience working in a Sales position, preferably phone based and with a high percentage of hunting involved
- You have a proven track of success throughout several consecutive FY within a fast-paced environment
- You have a good understanding of B2B solution selling with a short sales cycle
- You are hungry and ambitious, yet ethical and sound
- You have strong character and perseverance
- You are able to work as an individual contributor, but bearing in mind you are part of a team
- You have a customer-centric mindset
What do we offer?
- You will have a competitive compensation including equity in the company
- You will have 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours + all bank holidays in Catalunya region (around 14 a year)
- You will have daily coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and breakfast
- You will have health perks: choose between a private health insurance or gym allowance
- You will have a special rate with our partner Gym4Less (in case you didn't choose the gym allowance in your health perk)
- You will have a "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary with Ticket Restaurant, Ticket Transport and Ticket Nursery
- You can attend free Spanish classes
- You can enjoy an amazing company culture!
- This position requires being based in Barcelona. We can help with relocation if you are not based here
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 301)