Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Cash Collector Agent w/ Native level of Danish - TripAdvisor Group
TripAdvisor, the world's largest travel site, enables travelers to unleash the full potential of every trip. With approximately 661 million reviews and opinions covering the world's largest selection of travel listings worldwide – covering approximately 7.7 million accommodations, airlines, experiences, and restaurants - TripAdvisor provides travelers with the wisdom of the crowds to help them decide where to stay, how to fly, what to do and where to eat. TripAdvisor also compares prices from more than 200 hotel booking sites so travelers can find the lowest price on the hotel that's right for them. TripAdvisor-branded sites are available in 49 markets, and are home to the world's largest travel community of 456 million average monthly unique visitors, all looking to get the most out of every trip.
As a Cash Collector Agent, you will be working in the customer care division and reporting to Area Manager and the Line Manager. Your objective will be assuring that all the customers queries are answered.
You will be responsible for:
- Handle incoming requests via phone, email and chat.
- Give technical support related to TheFork Management software that the restaurants use and the end-user software, which can be either the webpage or mobile application.
- Make friendly reminders on customer invoices for restaurants and make recovery call
- Making outbound collection calls to debtors
- Negotiating payment by credit card, direct debit, transfer
- Establish repayment schedules, accounting statements
- Up-dating clients bank information
- Realized credit notes and invoices
- Customer account Lettering
- Customer Refund by transfer
- Manual Credit notes
- Preparing sending claims letters campaigns
- Sending files to recovery agencies after putting them in Not Bookable
- Preparing and sending in the event productions for Bankruptcies
- Monitoring, interaction and coordination of collection agency
- Switching to bad debt customer transition provisions and reversals of provisions
- Full Tracking bad debt customers with general accounting
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Native level of Danish and a good level of English
- Minimum 1 year of experience in customer service or related
- Experience with a restaurant is a plus
- Working knowledge of MS office (excel, word)
- Be open-minded and have a human-to-human relationship with your customers and colleagues.
- A good speech, be at ease on the phone and strong interpersonal skills are essential for the operational part of this job. You know how to manage empathy and rigorous recovery.
- You continuously care about your customer needs, trying to make their experience unique and satisfactory.
- We like organized, dynamic person with high level of communication skills
- Massage in the office
- Breakfast in the office
- 4 month definite contract + indefinite contract with the company
- rotational shifts, you will help cover Monday-Saturday 9h-19h
Ana Rita Mouro
0034 680 241 234