Cash Collector with a Native Level of Danish
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Desde 19.000 €
Contrato: De duración indefinida
You will join the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 50,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 15 million monthly visits and more than 8 million reviews. The offices are located in Barcelona, very well connected by public transport. You will continue to take care of your health by having fresh fruit and snacks everyday and fun areas (ping pong, billiards, table football...) all over the office.
As a cash collector agent, your main function/role/objective will be to give technical support and guidance to both restaurant owners B2C customers recover bad debts on a portfolio for Danish market.
During your day to day:
- You will handle incoming requests via phone, email and chat.
- You will give technical support related to TheFork Management software that the restaurants use and the end-user software, which can be either the webpage or mobile application.
- You will make friendly reminders on customer invoices for restaurants and make recovery call
- You will make outbound collection calls to debtors
- You will negotiate payment by credit card, direct debit, transfer
- You will establish repayment schedules, accounting statements
- You will up-date clients bank information
- You will prepare send claims letters campaigns
- You will send files to recovery agencies after putting them in Not Bookable
- You will monitor, interaction and coordination of collection agency
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have minimum one-year proven experience as a Customer Service Representative and/or Cash collector agent.
- You have Danish as native language and very fluent level of English, other language is a plus.
- You enjoy a multitasking environment
- You are open-minded and have a human-to-human relationship with your customers and colleagues.
- You have a good speech and strong interpersonal skills.
- You know how to manage empathy and rigorous recovery.
- You have working knowledge of MS office (excel, word)
- You will have a competitive salary + variable
- You will have Ticket Restaurant
- You will be part of an international working environment
- You will enjoy our dining and leisure area + terrace
- You will have coffee points with breakfast, snacks and weekly delivery of fresh fruit.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 230)