Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Client Administration with Swedish, Danish or Norwegian
21.000 - 23.000 €
Telemedicine Clinic (TMC) is Europe’s leading teleradiology provider. TMC pioneered teleradiology services in Europe when it was founded in 2002 and has since become a vital partner for over one hundred hospital in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, UK, Spain and Germany. This year, our team of over 200 specialized radiologists will report more than half a million cases and thereby make a significant positive impact in the life of hospital staff and patients.
The Operation Team deals with all issues related to incoming and outgoing data such as diagnostic images (X-ray, MRI, CT, PET/CT, Ultrasound) and reports. The Team communicates with the hospitals and acts as support function when implementing new clients and systems. Operations also assist the radiologists and the medical management with queries and problems. We often act as middleman between the clients (hospitals) and the radiologists and the medical management, and we work very closely with the other internal departments. Since we handle patient data it is essential that our team members are very meticulous and completely focused on the patient.
Your functions will be the following:
- Order Entry and distribution of reports to the clients
- Frequent communication with our radiologists and hospital staff (radiographers, nurses, clinicians) to coordinate the incoming cases
- Assist with incidents, special cases, quality assurance, teaching files
- Assist with the implementation of new hospitals
What the company expects from you:
- Native Swedish, Danish or Norwegian
- English (fluent level)
- Meticulous, organized and efficient
- Excellent administrative skills
- Ability to cope with everyday administrative tasks and a fluctuating workload
- Ability to prioritize
- Accustomed or even passionate to working with computers and Information systems
- Excel skills are particularly useful
What the company offers:
- Contract: Indefinite (With one month trial period)
- Working hours:
07:00-15:30 (30 min lunch)
- Salary: 1.850 €/month (After 6 months your salary can be revised)
- Performance Bonuses: 10% of base gross salary, based on achievement of company revenue and net income objectives. This bonus is paid quarterly. Eligible for performance bonus after first 6 months of employment.
- Vacation: 25 days per calendar year
- Benefits: subsidized private health insurance, several tax beneficial products (ticket restaurant, commuting card, training, kindergarten)
Jose Manuel Delgado
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 156)