Commercial Agreements and Trade Incentives Associate
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Desde 21.000 €
Contrato: Long-term contract
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. This position is for the Barcelona offices where many different nationalities are present.
As a Commercial Agreements Associate you will be performing standard set up and maintenance of commercial agreements, processing of rebates and incentives and resolution of customer pricing claims and queries.
Major tasks and responsibilities:
• Perform relevant activities for the setup, renewal, or termination / roll-over of contracts.
• Perform request to create /change prices, deals, general agreement via Vistex tool.
• Perform timely and accurate processing of customer rebates/ incentives in accordance with the client policy.
• Validate and timely close out customer claims relating to pricing issues.
• Receive and drive timely resolution or closure of standard/routine CATI-related queries, complaints and
• Perform process controls (ICS, ICM, BPC) as prescribed in the desktop procedures.
We are looking for a person with the following requirements:
- University Degree or equivalent on Administration/Finance is a plus.
- 4-6 years of experience in Customer Service or other related Order to Cash processes.
- Native French skills (spoken and written) is a must.
- Fluent English skills (spoken and written) is a must.
- Advanced MS Office.
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP experience is a plus).
- Highly Customer oriented.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive Salary + Flexible Salary + Social Benefits
- Stable position.
- Multicultural and international environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 223)