Community Manager with Native Level of English
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: Long-term contract
You will join one of the most accredited business school. The offices are well located in Barcelona and you will work in a truly global environment.
As Community Manager you’ll be responsible for the management of our community of 250,000 followers across various social networks.
During your day to day:
- You will collaborate with our communications, design and digital marketing teams.
- You will develop and implement campaigns which align with brand strategy.
- You will create, publish and share text, news, pictures and video content.
- You will administer social media profiles, ensuring they’re on brand and up to date.
- You will engage with influencers and responding to all comments and enquiries.
- You will come up with ideas to boost engagement and attract new followers.
- You will keep up to date with trends in social media marketing and digital technology.
- You will attend events to provide live social media coverage.
- You will write SEO optimized blog and web content to promote events.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have minimum of one year’s experience in social media management or marketing.
- You are organized and proactive with a keen eye for detail and the ability to multitask under pressure.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent work experience.
- You have experience of producing SEO optimized blog and web content in English.
- You have strong relationship building skills and an outgoing personality.
- You have a passion for social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and others.
- You have experience of social media management and reporting tools (e.g. Hootsuite, Google Analytics).
- English in your native language
- You will have a permanent contract.
- You will have a regular schedule based on our Barcelona campus; flexibility to attend student events.
- You will have a competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 275)