Content Moderator with a Fluent Level of German
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Fixed-term contract
Our client is an international service provider that thrives on digital technology.
As a Content Moderator, your main objective will be to ensure a safe social media environment by screening and monitoring the sites.
During your day to day:
-You will be responsible for screening and monitoring the sites for abusive, violent, or other inappropriate content.
- You will be responsible for ensuring a safe online community.
- You will be responsible for becoming and remaining knowledgeable about leading social media products and community standards.
- You will be responsible for investigating and resolving issues reported on social media, such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content.
- You will be responsible for reviewing reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality.
- You will be responsible for escalating issues outside the company policy.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a good level of German and English.
- You have experience working with social media monitoring is a plus.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have great attention to detail.
- You have empathy, yet capable of dealing with possible strong abhorrent images.
- You have a good understanding of social media.
- You will have an initial training with wellness day and continued personal coaching.
- You will work in modern office spaces, well connected by public transportation.
- You will have a competitive salary.
- You will work in a young and international environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 231)