Content Moderator with a Native Level of Norwegian
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Desde 21.000 €
Contrato: Long-term contract
You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment located in Barcelona, very well connected both by car and public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career. Work in sunny Barcelona!
As a Content Moderator, your main objective will be to ensure a safe social media environment by screening and monitoring the sites.
During your day to day:
- You will be responsible for screening and monitoring the sites for abusive, violent, or other inappropriate content.
- You will be responsible for ensuring a safe online community.
- You will be responsible for becoming and remaining knowledgeable about leading social media products and community standards.
- You will be responsible for investigating and resolving issues reported on social media, such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content.
- You will be responsible for reviewing reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality.
- You will be responsible for escalating issues outside the company policy.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have excellent Norwegian and English language skills (verbal and written).
- You have experience working with social media monitoring is a plus.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have great attention to detail.
- You have empathy, yet capable of dealing with possible strong abhorrent images.
- You have a good understanding of social media.
- You will be working in Barcelona
- You will have an initial training with wellness day and continued personal coaching.
- You will work in modern office spaces, well connected by public transportation.
- You will have a competitive salary.
- You will work in a young and international environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 215)