Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Content Moderator with a Native level of Swedish
Our client is a leading international service provider that thrives on digital technology.
As a Content Moderator, your main objective will be to ensure a safe social media environment by screening and monitoring the sites.
You will be responsible for:
- Screening and monitoring the sites for abusive, violent, or other inappropriate content.
- Ensuring a safe online community.
- Becoming and remaining knowledgeable about leading social media products and community standards.
- Investigating and resolving issues reported on social media, such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content.
- Reviewing reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality.
- Escalating issues outside the company policy.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Excellent level of Swedish and English.
- Experience working with social media monitoring is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Empathy, yet capable of dealing with possible strong abhorrent images.
- Good understanding of social media.
- Thorough initial training with wellness day and continued personal coaching.
- Full time (morning shift: 8h-16h or afternoon shift: 16h-00h) or part time (weekends, either morning shift 8h - 16h or afternoon shift 16h -24h).
- Modern office spaces, well connected by public transportation.
- Competitive salary with bonus system according to shift.
- Young and international environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 254)