Controller with a high level of English and fluent Spanish
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: De duración indefinida
Our client specialises in creation and production of large-scale events that make real impact. They design experiences focusing on all the details and providing top quality. The company is very well located on Passeig de Gràcia!
As a Controller your main tasks will be that of a controller plus ICT, legal, human resources and projects tasks
In your day to day you will:
- You will be in charge of ICT, telephones, user admin
- You will be responsible of preparing bank transactions and currency management
- You will manage the Cash flow.
- You will be in charge of monitoring the dashboard, the accounts receivables and credits
- You will be handling the project cost control, purchases, and in contact with the project managers on the Project costings
Practical HR matters:
- You will creating contracts, instructing Transfer Base on payroll mutations
- You will Check P&L and accounting. An extra pair of eyes on the admin conducted by Transfer Base
- You will be responsible of Legal matters such as: GDPR, contracts with freelancers, and purchasing contracts
The person we are looking for:
- Has an economic or financial background
- Very high level of English, and Dutch would be very valuable!
- Has been living in Spain for a long time or speaks Spanish well
- You are a controller or Business Analyst as a starting point but also likes to help stream the business ICT/legal/HR/project flow.
- Your a dymanic and polyvalent person eager to grow and work in a young, creative company!
- You will perceive a competitive salary
- You will have a permanent position
- You will be a part of a young, international and dynamic company
- You will work in the heart of Barcelona
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 211)