Customer Care Specialist With Native Level of Danish
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 50,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 18 million monthly visits, 11 millions of opinions and more than 13,000 restaurants in Italy. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden and Denmark . It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“, as Dimmi in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
As an Customer Care Specialist, you will be working in the Customer Care team. Your objective will be to give technical support and guidance to both restaurant owners as well as the customers that use our system to book their ideal restaurant.
You will be responsible for:
- Handle incoming requests via phone, email and chat;
- Give technical support related to TheFork Management software that the restaurants use and the end-user software, which can be either the webpage or mobile application;
- Give guidance on the daily usage of the software’s that we provide to both restaurants and end-users;
- With rotational shifts, you will help cover the 365 days that we are open.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Danish as native language and good level of English
- Spanish would be a plus
- Minimum one-year proven experience as a Customer Service Representative. ( If you have some experience in the restaurant sector or similar areas is a big plus , but not a must)
- Some technological knowledge and troubleshooting experience in a customer support environment will be considered as a plus
- Working knowledge of MS office (excel, word)
- Enjoy a multitasking environment
Be open-minded and have a human-to-human relationship with your customers and colleagues
You continuously care about your customer needs, trying to make their experience unique and satisfactory
- Ticket Restaurant
- International working environment
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Team building activites
- Coffe points with breakfast, snacks and weekly delivery of fresh fruit.
Ana Rita Mouro
0034 680 241 234