Customer Experience Advocate with a Native Level of French
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Long-term contract
Our client is the global leader in customer experience management for over 40 years and they have
been connecting customers with the world’s most successful companies.
The company provides customer acquisition, customer care, technical support, debt collection, social media, and other services around the world and they have more than 300,000 employees worldwide.
During you day to day:
• You will assist customers through phone and/or chat about account management, billing issues, content and basic site and application navigation.
• You will provide account and application support to our clients, specifically with regards to software functionality and troubleshooting of system configurations and network settings.
• You will give accurate and real-time responses to client inquiries
You are the person we are looking for if:
• You have experience using Windows Operating Systems
• You are familiar with SaaS platforms
• You have a positive and can-do attitude
• You can communicate effectively and professionally with others
• You have strong time management skills to ensure productivity
• You value accountability across the board and take ownership of issues from start to finish.
• You have a high school diploma, plus one or more years of experience in customer service or technical support
• You have a Native level of French
• You have a B1-B2 level of English
• You are able to multi-task and have strong interpersonal skills.
-Full-time position (39 hours per week)
-Different shifts available - Monday to Sunday - 08am to 12am
-Long-term contract (2 month probation period)
-Relocation package if you are living outsiode of Barcelona, Spain
-Modern offices with amazing views located close to the beach
-Individual career paths and opportunities to grow within the project
-Afterwork activities with colleagues from all around the world
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 215)