Customer Operations Area Manager Italy
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 50,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 18 million monthly visits, 11 millions of opinions and more than 13,000 restaurants in Italy. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden and Denmark . It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“, as Dimmi in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
As an Customer Operations Area Manager Italy, you will be working in the sales. Your objective will be help and delight clients (b2b, b2c and internal), find the root causes of issues, scale, feed central business with feedbacks and add value to each contact..
You will be responsible for:
- Prepare and galvanize monthly team meetings
- Prepare, collect and galvanize monthly area meetings (presentations to country directors, sales managers, marketing managers)
- Liaise with local central team for daily operations: CRM, local planning, marketing, legal partnerships
- Liaise with other departments (Sales, Cash collection, etc…) to improve collaboration processes
- Responsible for the team service level and quality
- Communicate process global initiatives
- Escalate user insights, feedbacks on new features, suggestions to the Optimization team
- Monitor CS kpi's at agent level, country level and company level for monthly reporting
- Define planning based on forecasts, service needs HR limitations
- Ensure that Support projects (Internal support, optimization projects...) are aligned with business needs
- Liaise with countries leadership to agree on service level, provide feedback, and meet other local needs
- Ensure extensive reporting of results and communicate insights to support decision making
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Higher education in commerce and or restaurant business and, or hospitality
- Native language: Italian (Mandatory) and good level of English and Spanish
- 4-5 years experience in team project management in an international customer care environment
- Proven experience as a trusted team player
- Knowledge of the Pack office (mostly excel power point)
- Previous experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Analytical strategic thinking
- Ability to work well with a variety of people in a variety of roles
- Detail oriented
- Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate
- Experience as a great problem solver who can effectively drive for results
- Medical Insurance.
- Swiss Life - Life and Total Disability.
- Optum - Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Wellness/Fitness and Reimbursement Program.
- Personal Retirement Savings.
- Meal Vouchers.
Ana Rita Mouro
0034 680 241 234