Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Inside Sales - TripAdvisor Restaurant Solutions France
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 50,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 18 million monthly visits, 11 millions of opinions and more than 13,000 restaurants in Italy. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden and Denmark . It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“, as Dimmi in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
As an Inside Sales, you will be working in the sales division and reporting to Sales Team Leader. Your objective will be increment revenue by systematic upselling and cross-selling.
You will be responsible for:
- You have to acquire these restaurants by phone; collect the information required for qualification of the restaurant and discover of their needs.
- After qualification explain the benefits to the restaurant to join our network and use of our TheForkManager software.
- Incremental revenue by systematic upselling and cross-selling.
- You are to close deals independently and/or with field sales.
- The role requires the ability to work independently to meet an individual sales quota as well as part of a wider team to support the overal country and regional quota.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Higher education in commerce and or restaurant business and, or hospitality
- Native level of French and a good level of English
- Minimum 1 years sales / account management experience in telesales or customer support experience in B2B online environment and / or leisure-restoration
- Experience with a restaurant is a plus
- Strong ability to influence at all levels and strong negotiations skills
- Knowledge with SalesForce program or with ContactCenter programs
- Self motivation and a proactive attitude to developing new prospects and closing deals is key to being successful in the role
- Sales motivation and drive
- Problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Serious and committed, with polite and positive attitude
- Customer orientation
- Dynamic and perseverant person
- Oriented results
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- Ticket Restaurant
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Well-being activities and benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.)
Ana Rita Mouro
0034 680 241 234