Customer Service Advisor with a Native Level of Dutch and Excellent English
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Desde 21.000 €
Contrato: Long-term contract
Our client is a global international travel company based in Barcelona.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will provide customer support for inbound calls.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing a seamless booking experience for the customers
- Helping customers in German English over the phone/email or live chat with things like making/amending their reservation or answering pre-travel questions.
We’re looking for people who work 39 hours per week, rotational shifts between 7am-4pm. When you work at the weekend, we’ll give the days off in the week.
We are looking for a professional with the following:
-Native level of Dutch (C2)
-High level of English (C1)
- Experience in customer service is an advantage
-Respectful and confident communicator; passionate about providing the best experience possible
-Takes ownership of their work and multi-tasks well
-Superb problem-solving skills and is able to flex to different customer profiles
-You’ll love helping people and have a real passion for making customers feel special.
-You’ll have impeccable problem-solving skills.
-You’ll be resilient have natural empathy for our English speaking customers.
- You will have a competitive salary 20,681.04 € (with annual pay review) in 12 or 14 payments, you choose.
- You will have a permanent contract
- You will have a paid 5 weeks induction training
- You will have free hot drinks and fruit
- You will have 27 days of holiday for you to do your own travel + bank holidays in 2020.
- You will have a competitive referral scheme (up to 560€ per successful referral, no limitations).
- You will have a company discount - up to 1000€ per year reimbursed.
- You will be a membership to corporate discount platform – featuring discounts from 100´s of stores (PerkBox).
- You will work full time, paid training to help you on your way to success.
- You will have free weekly language classes.
- You will have daily breakfast, all your hot/cold drinks healthy snacks (on us).
- You will get a gym discount.
- Transport and Restaurant vouchers (through salary sacrifice) - Benefit from taxes!
- You will work 2 out of 4 weekends.
- You will work in fabulous beach front location with great transport links
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 210)