Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Customer Service Agent with a Native Level of Dutch
Our client operates a call centre and provides customer service and telemarketing solutions to multinational companies. The company offers an international environment with possibilities of growth.
The successful candidates would have a passion for travel, adventure, languages and an enthusiasm for customer service. In addition, you will possess excellent communication skills and will have the ability to build rapport with clients. You will be an excellent team player able to work within a friendly environment.
- Provide professional, prompt and friendly client support by listening to clients and responding in a way that exceeds their expectations.
- Identify and troubleshoot the issues accordingly using available resources.
- Logging and follow up of Customer Information.
- Responding to enquiries and handling client escalations by telephone and email.
- Having a full understanding of company processes and maintaining contractual obligations.
Are you the one we are looking for? Well, if you can tick most of the boxes below, let's talk.
- You're a natural team player - we believe in supporting and developing our people, and we want you to grow with us and help us to grow our business.
- Able to speak, read and write to mother tongue or equivalent level in Dutch.
- Someone who loves to give and receive fantastic customer service - we want you to treat every call or email or social media post as an opportunity to delight our customers.
- You should be reasonably comfortable in English.
- Good keyboard skills and an understanding of MS Office will really help you get up to speed quickly. Even if your skills are a bit rusty, come and talk to us. We are a team that embraces diversity and innovation and people who want to try something new. In return we will give you all the training you will need.
- Full-time contract (39 hours/week)/ stable position
- Extensive Training and languages lessons (Spanish and English)
- Excellent and multilingual work environment
- Good prospects career
(+34) 93 231 00 00