Customer Service Representative with German
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Desde 21.000 €
Contrato: Long-term contract
You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment. They are Europe's biggest online retailer for gear and accessories within motorcycles and snowmobiles and are growing rapidly. The completely remodeled offices are located in the center of Barcelona (Plaça Catalunya), very well connected by public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As a Customer Service Representative, your main responsibilities will be supporting customers and ensuring satisfaction globally.
During your day to day:
- You will act as a liaison between the company and their customers.
- You will resolve with accuracy and efficiency questions or issues that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- You will ensure excellent service standards, to respond efficiently to customer inquiries and to maintain high customer satisfaction.
- You will answer inquiries and questions by mail and phone according to company standards.
- You will handle return cases in an effective way.
- You will also capture customer feedback and use that to identify potential improvements in our current processes, systems and procedures.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You speak German at a native level.
- You are patient, empathetic and passionately communicative.
- You can put yourself in the customer's’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary.
- You can balance the customers' needs with the needs of our business.
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- You Pay attention to details and clearly communicate and share solutions with customers and with your colleagues.
- You bring a can-do attitude, are solution oriented and have a positive mindset.
- You have a high level of computer literacy.
- If you have previous experience in Customer Service in a fast-growing online retail environment is considered a plus, as is any affinity with motorcycles!
- You will have an attractive salary package with bonus.
- You will work full time, 40 hours per week.
- You will work in a very nice environment and office, in a central location.
- You will enjoy benefits, discount on company products, after work activities, ppportunity of professional growth.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 232)