Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Customer Service Specialist with a Native Level of French
27.000 - 30.000 €
Our client is a multinational company based in the Barcelona area.
As a Customer Service Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Handles client inquiries, provides necessary information and interfaces with customer on routine matters
- Liaises with client key contacts and internal departments when necessary, building customer intimacy and optimizing the daily order management.
- Has knowledge on incoterms, customs documentation as well as international transport documents and practices, related mainly to sea transport and air freight transport. Being responsible for presenting correct and accurate documents to customer timely for customs clearance.
- Understands international payment methods, such as L/C, documentary collections, and is responsible for aligning such to the transport and supply to customers.
- Understanding of IMA countries customs and practices and drives initiatives to increase our ability to fulfill customer needs, by gathering knowledge of the countries operational practices, at ports, airports and customs. - Proactively seeks innovative ways to enhance customer's satisfaction and improve operating efficiencies - Monitors relevant indicators that measure the level of service and propose related action plans for service improvements.
- Order management activities: reception and entry of customers' purchase orders guaranteeing correct pricing, currency, freight and incoterms among others.
- Manage confirmation of delivery date information to customers.
- Keeps updated information on customer documentation requirements, reviewing such with the customer and updating the CMIR accordingly. Guaranteeing all involved departments receive such information.
- Keeps client informed proactively about order status and take appropriate actions to maximize punctuality and prevent delays using available tools (Event Management)
- Address all customers' inquiries related to Service and Supply Chain
- Solve non-routine customer care issues
- Receives, enters and manages client's Non-conformances / price disputes / claims (including return shipments, scrap at clients site and credit note management)
- Interprets and analyses client KPIs to ensure optimum supply chain efficiency (cost and service)
- Always adhere to operating model, standard processes, business rules and guidelines
- Participates in Demand Planning reviews and works closely with the Demand planning and commercial teams to improve forecast accuracy
- Guarantees customer export documents are available timely and accurately, reviewing customer required documents and keeping the information updated in our system.
- Ensure data integrity (eg. reason code maintenance, PO dates, PO numbers etc) for client dashboard reporting
We are looking for someone with the following requirements:
-2 years of previous experience in Customer Service
-Native level of French and excellent English
-Good knowledge of Office and Windows
-High commitment to customer satisfaction
-Passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customer
-Patient and friendly attitude
-Strong detail orientation and analytical skills
-Flexibility and open mind-set
-Career plan and continuous training.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 223)