Customer Service, Technical & Sales Representative with Native French
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Desde 19.000 €
Contrato: Long-term contract
You will join an innovative company whose new business partner powers the world's largest cloud platform to register internet domains and provides web hosting solutions for 18 million customers worldwide. Our objective is to build a "best in the class" customer service sales team to assist business owners throughout Europe.
In this position, your main objective will be to become a trusted consultant for your customers and provide strategic recommendations.
During your day to day:
- You will serve as a trusted consultant with customers to get the most out of a wide range of domain registrar and web hosting products on the use of a delicate range of products and services.
- You will consistently deliver against assigned sales quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience.
- You will provide strategic recommendations to customers in order to achieve their business goals, including the upselling of additional products and platform features.
- You will master knowledge on one or several core products.
- You will coach colleagues on areas of expertise and take escalation call from those subjects.
You are the person that we are looking for if:
- You have 1-2 years of customer care sales experience with a proven record of achieving sales goals in a structured environment.
- You speak French at a native level, and have an advanced level of English.
- You are target and sales oriented, and are used to working with KPI'S.
- You have excellent verbal skills - An articulate, clear and friendly tone in a neutral accent without dead air.
- You have both the knowledge as the ability to clearly understand and respond appropriately to the problem statements.
- You have the capacity to maintain and manage active engagement during communications.
- You are capable of managing communication flow and direction.
- You have knowledge on internet connectivity and troubleshooting.
- You are an expert in web hosting technologies, including content management systems commonly used to operate a website such as WordPress or Joomla.
- You have knowledge of browsers (MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome).
- You have excellent research skills with proficiency in the usage of 'search' function.
- You have adaptability to change in schedule and skill set as prescribed by Service Delivery.
- You are a team player that is willing to make adaptations for the benefit of customers and the program's engagement activities.
- You are goal-orientated with a focus on learning and continuous improvement.
- You are capable of effectively handling customer objections and driving value added in solutions offered.
- You are capable of effectively using product benefits to drive customer desire to buy.
- You are capable of effectively using the full portfolio scope during up-sell and cross-sell opportunities to drive total order value.
- You have effective time management and strong focus on schedule adherence and/or attendance.
- You will have a salary from 18.231,41€ to 22.454€ gross/year (bonus sales, attendance anniversary).
- You will receive 3 weeks of initial training.
- You will have a permanent presence of coaching figures leaders who will facilitate your personal and professional development.
- You will have bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests.
- You will work in an excellent modern work environment, social arrangements and personal development.
- You will work in a dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages, gathered in a highly-motivated team
- You will work from Monday to Friday, 39h per week on a long-term contract.
- You will have access to company worldwide development programs.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 301)