Customer Service with a Native Level of Dutch
Our client is an American Company that has more than 140 call centers in 27 countries worldwide. They offer the latest digital transformation to ensure an innovative, end-to-end solution to managing and enhancing the customer experience.
To deliver an outstanding customer experience of the very highest level during all customer transactions via chat, email and phone. You will be required to promote suitable products and services as directed to clients and as required by the individual needs of each customer.
- Ensure that all the telephone, e-mail, mail, chat or social media customer contacts are
managed and replied within the established deadlines.
- Provide customer satisfaction and create promoters based on the service delivered.
- Deliver a quality customer experience
- Ensure that all customer contacts are handled in an efficient and effective way, while also
being focused on customer needs.
- Be able to ask the right questions in order to identify the problem precisely and be able to
provide the best possible service.
- Recognize and promote additional products and services to the customers, in line with their
needs and requirements.
- Keep updated on new products, technological changes/trends and procedure updates as they
- Other duties as may be required or assigned.
- Native Dutch
- Verbal and written fluency in English
- Customer Service knowledge is highly valued
- A motivated and enthusiastic personality.
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-organized, planning and prioritization skills.
- Problem- solving ability.
- Multichannel expertise (social media, chat, telephone, mails, mail)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to keep and maintain good working
relationships with all levels of staff.
- Full time position
- Permanent contract
- Relocation package
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 179)