Customer Support with Native level of French and Spanish
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Desde 17.000 €
Contrato: De duración indefinida
You will join a leading developer and publisher of social games with the global community. The company reaches more than 200 countries with a strong focus in the US, LatAm and Southern European markets. The completely remodeled offices are located in Barcelona. You will be working in young environment which core value is flexibility.
As Customer Support, your main function will be to manage the projects within your department.
During your day to day:
- You will provide a great player experience and first rate support by solving player questions, issues and complaints.
- You will be responsible for the growth and nurture of the online community.
- You will be interacting with Players in order to enhance their engagement and build closer relationships.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have previous experience in customer support, experience in the gaming industry would be an advantage.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in both French and Spanish.
- You are available to work during weekends.
- You have a proactive attitude.
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
- You can count on flexible working hours.
- You will have a possibility to work remotely in working days chosen by you.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 232)