Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Digital Marketing Coordinator with a Fluent Level of English
Our client is a global leader in the design and manufacture of high performance protective cases, temperature controlled packaging solutions, advanced portable lighting systems and rugged gear for professionals and outdoor enthusiasts alike.
What You’ll Do:
• Management of Hubspot for marketing campaigns and integrations with other platforms such as Salesforce or Analytics and proposing a monthly strategy plan for lead generation and its posterior implementation
• Coordination of ongoing, multi-channel B2B/B2C automated email marketing campaigns, validation quality of lists, crafting content, workflows and sequences for lead generation with effective call-to-action copy.
• Creation of landing pages within Hubspot environment and integration of those with Google Ad, display or SM campaigns and with the CRM, being the main goal the conversion of MQL into SQL.
• Monitoring of lead funnel activity, identifying performing campaigns and dealing with Sales and CS teams on lead assignment rules and distribution of pre-qualified leads
• Management of EMEA multi-language search campaigns such as Google Ads, display or remarketing. Monitoring performance on weekly basis and optimisation to maximize results.
• Development of Analytics and KPIs to measure the performance of all digital marketing campaigns for weekly, monthly and quarterly ROI reports.
• Regular review of SEO for several websites and proposal of a plan of action to increase positioning
• Coordination of specific projects such as micro-sites, videos or blog contents in-house or through external suppliers, as well as any other digital projects as per business strategy.
• Liaison with invoicing from EMEA suppliers and processing them through SAP system
• Participation in the Social Media discussion to generate contents and promotions for social channels. Implementation of contests and other promotions ongoing in SM and dealing with prizes and ongoing feedback from followers.
• Participation in Multi-language (EMEA) Digital Advertising Campaigns through all Social Media channels - Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram or Youtube - with multi-segmentation by vertical/country.
• Development and implementation of advertising through online platforms such as Amazon
• Graphic arrangements with Photoshop, Adobe or other types of software
• Coordination of translations and liaison with graphics and printer suppliers
• General Market Research or customer surveys as per project needs. Data collection and analysis
• Performs additional duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need:
1. University degree or Master in Digital Marketing with strong background on Analytics, CRM, Automation systems and SEO
2. A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in implementation of digital marketing campaigns in Google Ads, display or remarketing. Proven experience of generated campaigns.
3. Strong knowledge of Hubspot or any other Automation system, Google Analytics, Salesforce or any other CRM, Data Studio and SEO. HTML programming will be highly appreciated. Proven experience developing landing pages and integrations among different type of digital platforms
4. High analytical and organizational skills.
5. Previous experience in B2C implementation will be highly valued
6. Excellent verbal and written fluency in English is mandatory. Other European languages will be highly valued.
7. Must be proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe and Video editing software
8. Must have the ability to complete assignments within time frame and budget specified.
9. Must have excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
10. Must have an enthusiastic personality and the ability to handle multiple projects under pressure
11. This position requires the ability to provide excellent customer service and build positive internal and external customer relationships. It is primarily a sedentary office position.
12. Must be able to work and interact effectively and cooperatively with team members, department managers and employees at all levels of the organization to keep projects on schedule
13. Must have ability to apply creative “outside the box” thinking to produce innovative approaches to digital strategies and their tactical implementation.
What we offer:
• Permanent full time contract, 40 hrs. per week ;
• Competitive Salary ;
• Uncapped bonus of 6% of annual gross subject to achieving business objectives ;
• Pension plan of 5% of yearly gross,
• Health and life insurance,
• Gym allowance.
• Incorporation data, asap.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 210)