Digital Marketing Coordinator with fluent German
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Long-term contract
This is a versatile position mainly focused on the execution of different digital marketing projects in combination with offline projects like organization of shows, development of printed contents and promo tools. The candidate will be part of an International team based in Barcelona with activities targeted to multi-industries markets in Europe, Middle East and Africa in cooperation with the US Headquarters.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, this is a versatile position mainly focused on the execution of different digital marketing projects in combination with offline projects like organization of shows, development of printed contents and promo tools.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Develops Multi-language (EMEA) Digital Advertising Campaigns and landing pages through the integration of several programs such as Wordpress, Mailchimp or Unbounce. Coordinate the integration of those pages with CRM (Salesforce) to collect results.
- Coordinates advertising through all Social Media channels - Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram - with multi-segmentation by industry and country.
- Implements other type of digital campaigns such as Google Ads, display or remarketing. Monitors performance and establishes metrics for quarterly ROI reports.
- Coordinates ongoing, multi-channel B2B email automated marketing campaigns; sources and validates quality of lists, maintains list segmentation, crafts content for lead generation with effective call-to-action copy. - Organizes e-mailings schedule, monitors lead behavior and campaign CTR using email management software. Works with the integration of all projects that are interconnected with CRM systems
- Adapts Analytics with KPIs and determined goals to measure the performance of all digital campaigns for quarterly ROI reports.
- Development and implementation of advertising through online platforms such as Amazon
- Monitors lead funnel activity, identifies performing campaigns and deal with customer service and Sales teams on lead assignment rules
- Deals with Social PR firm to generate contents and promotions for social channels. Deals with requests coming from Social Media, and deals with ongoing feedback to requests coming from suppliers
-Organization of International trade shows and other events. Dealing with the trade show organization, logistics, preparation of materials and graphics support. Attendance at trade shows as required.
- Coordination of translations and liaison with graphics and printer suppliers. Extensive review of all documents before publishing them (Catalogues, packaging, presentations among others).
- Coordination and research of suppliers of promotional materials and other marketing tools.
- General Market Research or customer surveys as per project needs. Data collection and analysis.
- Follows company policies and practices as outlined in the Employee Handbook and/or applicable employment agreement. Follows safety guidelines and procedures in accordance to the job.
Performs additional duties as assigned.
- University degree in marketing or a related field
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in implementation of digital marketing campaigns in Social Media, Google Ads, display or remarketing. Proven experience of generated campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of Digital tools such as Wordpress, Mailchimp, Salesforce, Google Analytics or Data Studio. HTML programming will be highly appreciated. Proven experience developing landing pages.
- High analytical and organizational skills. Must be able to work under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written fluency in English and German are mandatory, Spanish is a plus
- Must be proficient with MS office package and other marketing automation software.
- Must have excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Must have an enthusiastic personality and the ability to handle multiple projects under pressure
- This position requires the ability to provide excellent customer service and build positive internal and external customer relationships.
- Must have ability to apply creative “outside the box” thinking to produce innovative approaches to marketing strategies and their tactical implementation.
- Actively supports and complies with company objectives, guidelines and commitment to Quality and Safety, with an emphasis on continual improvement.
- Must be able to interact effectively and cooperatively with employees at all levels.
- Must have the ability to complete assignments within the timeframe specified by the Manager.
- Must be able to operate in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to travel, nationally and internationally, as necessary.
-The opportunity to work in an international environment
93 231 0000