Expert in Commercial Agreements with a native level of French
25.000 - 27.000 €
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. This position is for the Barcelona offices where many different nationalities are present.
Major tasks and responsibilities:
• Perform relevant activities for the setup, renewal, or termination / roll-over of contracts.
• Perform request to create /change prices, deals, general agreement via Vistex tool.
• Perform timely and accurate processing of customer rebates/ incentives in accordance with the client policy.
• Validate and timely close out customer claims relating to pricing issues.
• Receive and drive timely resolution or closure of standard/routine CATI-related queries, complaints and
• Perform process controls (ICS, ICM, BPC) as prescribed in the desktop procedures.
We are looking for a person with the following requirements:
- University Degree or equivalent on Administration/Finance is a plus.
- 2-5 years of experience in Customer Service or other related Order to Cash processes.
- Native French skills (spoken and written) is a must.
- Fluent English skills (spoken and written) is a must.
- Advanced MS Office.
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP experience is a plus).
- Highly Customer oriented.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive Salary + Flexible Salary + Social Benefits
- Stable position.
- Multicultural and international environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 223)