Hebrew Sales Executive - Online Marketing
Our client is an international technology company specialising in Internet-related services and products that include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software, and hardware
Your main responsibilities will be:
- You are responsible for acquiring new customers by qualified leads, closing deals at the appropriate budget agreed upon and subsequently up selling these if the potential is there.
- You must understand the customer’s requirements and objectives, and match marketing strategies.
- You will develop sales strategies aimed at optimising the market potential and improving customer sales and profit margins.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Native level of Swedish
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
- Extensive experience in integrated marketing communication sales or media sales.
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem solving skills.
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Passionate about sales, technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop
- Competitive Salary + Bonus based on performance
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Monday to Friday
- Long Term Contract
- Relocation Package
(+34) 93 231 00 00