Worldwide leader company in the development of casual social games with over 40 million monthly players. In Top 3 of Facebook's largest game developers.
You have the know-how to deliver great results within a fast paced, innovative environment.
• Attend job briefings partnering with Recruiters, Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners
• Create and execute cutting-edge sourcing strategies for active and future hiring needs, while driving
continuous improvement in the identification of the highest caliber candidates
• Act as brand ambassador representing and sharing our values, culture.
• Track the progress of leads/candidates with great attention to detail
• Drive efficiency by managing your time smartly across a range of open and pipeline roles
• Support challenge the Recruiters to identify the best talent using your expert influencing skills
• Be a key contributor in shaping our practices to maintain us as an employer of choice, and build an expert
You’re super-creative, results orientated, highly driven and focused on making a difference where it counts. You’re structured and detailed, yet remain adaptable in a growing and dynamic environment. You’re able to prioritise and manage multiple projects, and you leave no stone un-turned to find the very best gaming talent.
As a Talent Sourcer you have
• Extensive sourcing experience gained in an executive search firm or in-house sourcing role,
executing a variety of searches with an emphasis on an individualised candidate experience.
• Proven track record of sourcing candidates for roles at all levels with a variety of skills
• Eagle eye for detail and strong capacity to identify cultural fit while screening candidates
• Strong team player, highly collaborative and customer centric
• Strong analytical skills and data driven approach, whilst being highly creative in your approach
to identifying great talent
• Ability to build trusted relationships with cross-location recruiters
• Compelling communication and influencing skills
• Fluent business English (written and spoken)
• Expert in competitor and trend analysis
• Advanced excel skills
1 Year contract ( possibility of Extension)
Talent Search People es una consultoría internacional de selección de personal, ubicada en Barcelona, Madrid y Lisboa. Somos expertos seleccionando perfiles en cuatro áreas de especialización: Comercial y Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers y Finanzas y Administración.