Inside Sales Representative with a Native Level of Flemish and French
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Desde 21.000 €
Contrato: Long-term contract
You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment of the leading telematics solution providers with more than 15 years of presence in the market. The completely remodeled offices are located in the center of Barcelona, very well connected by public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As an Inside Sales Representative, your main objective will be to build up your own sales pipeline with consistent results.
During your day to day:
- You are effective in- and outbound call handling to build up a healthy pipeline and deliver consistent results.
- You will be answering call-back requests registered over their web site.
- You will be responsible for preparing each call efficiently gathering information from the internal CRM software and the internet.
- You will be handling each call following the guidelines provided with respect to the introduction, question asking and closing techniques.
- You will be logging all mandatory and optional data in the correct manner in the internal CRM software.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a native level of Flemish and French and speak English fluently.
- Ideally, you have 1-2 years of relevant experience, for example in Telemarketing or Telesales, Customer Support or the like.
- You have intermediate to advanced software skills.
- You are able to identify the prospects’ particular situation of the company.
- You understand how our customers’ are organized in order to identify the right contact person.
- You are presenting very good self-motivation abilities.
- You are an excellent team player.
- You have a positive attitude.
- You will enjoy a 50% discount on purchase of the client's products.
- You will work in multinational environment.
- You will receive a competitive salary package, with health insurance, life insurance and meal vouchers.
- You will work full time, from Monday to Friday (9h-18h).
- You will form part of company culture that likes to work hard and play hard.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 211)