Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Inside Sales Representative with a Native Level of Flemish
Our client is a company leader in the technology sector, always looking for improvements and innovation and relying on an international and dynamic team always offering the best service to its clients.
- You will be given an assigned sales territory to grow and build your relationships. You will have account responsibility with quota, which will help you to learn from account management, consultative selling, cold calling, customer relations working in a multinational IT-company. You will be responsible in complex B2B sales with multi-products, services and integrated solutions.
- You will identify emerging market trends and opportunities, lead new market penetration campaigns and execute campaign follow-up. Being responsible for pipeline, forecast and lead management you will aggressively review account activities in pursuit of new business or up-selling opportunities. You will analyse client industry and do competitive research. In this position you will drive integrated planning and coordinated sales execution.
- You will build strong professional relationships with a highly diverse set of functions and buyers at all levels within customer organization, including highest levels of key IT and business executives. You will of course receive help from the other Sales Team and the Top Management of the company. Purpose is also to work very closely with external partners, who we do business with - in order to improve win rates on selective deals. Your final responsibility is to nurture and close new opportunities that result in substantial incremental orders, revenue and margins, representing the entire company portfolio of products and services.
The ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Studies, Engineering or similar
- Experience or proven interest in sales through extracurricular activities, jobs or internships
- Passion for technology sales
-Project management skills
- Ability to clearly articulate company value propositions and solution discussions with customer.
- Strong presentation and communication skills at business manager level.
- Internationally oriented
- Fluency in English and Flemish (mandatory to be considered for the role)
- A great opportunity to start your sales career in corporate environment in IT International work experience
- Competitive salary
- Attractive local employee benefits
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 230)