Inside Sales Representative with a Native Level of Hungarian or Romanian
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: 19.000 - 21.000
Contrato: Permanent contract
You will join a big, fast-growing, international company. They are ready to support, train and encourage you on your journey of building a rewarding career in sales.
As a project manager, your objective will be working with customers in order to understand their needs, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process. During your day to day:
- You will find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, etc.
- You will listening carefully to the customer’s requirements in order to be able to come to the most appropriate deal.
- You will maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via telephone calls and emails.
- You will respond to incoming email and phone enquiries,
- You will contribute to team efforts in order to meet your objectives.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You speak Hungarian or Romanian at a native level.
- You speak another language (Preferably: French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Swedish, Danish, Greek, Finnish, Russian and Ukrainian, Dutch or Spanish) at a native level.
- Your have an excellent level of English.
- You have proven track record of selling products or service solutions over the phone within a business-to-business sales environment, rounded sales and service skills.
- You display professional and clear communication skills with the ability to build rapport with a customer quickly over the phone. (Excellent telephone demeanour).
- You possess ‘Can-do’ attitude; demonstrating a positive attitude toward others, working well in a team environment and assisting in all areas as needed.
- You are familiar with CRM systems (not absolutely necessary, but will be considered a plus).
- You will have an annual salary of 19.500 + bonus.
- You will receive meal vouchers.
- You will have 23 days of holidays + your birthday off.
- You will join an international environment with great atmosphere.
- You will receive a complete and thorough training program.
- You will have opportunities for career development.
- You will sign a permanent contract.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 216)