Inside Sales Representative with Hebrew and another Language
19.000 - 21.000 €
Our client is one of the biggest, most exciting and fastest growing companies in the world. They are ready to support, train and encourage you on your journey of building a rewarding career in sales.
As an Inside Sales Representative, your responsibilities will consist in:
- Working with customers in order to understand their needs, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
- Finding new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, etc.
- Listening carefully to the customer’s requirements in order to be able to come to the most appropriate deal.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via telephone calls and emails.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Contributing to team efforts in order to meet your objectives.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Native level of Hebrew and good level of another language.
- Excellent level of English.
- Proven track record of selling products or service solutions over the phone within a business-to-business sales environment. Rounded sales and service skills (not a pure “cold caller”).
- Professional and clear communication skills with the ability to build rapport with a customer quickly over the phone. (Excellent telephone demeanour).
- ‘Can-do’ attitude; demonstrating a positive attitude toward others, working well in a team environment and assisting in all areas as needed.
- Familiarity with CRM systems is a plus.
- Salary: 19.500 + Meal vouchers.
- 23 days of holidays + your birthday.
- An international environment with great atmosphere.
- Complete and thorough training program.
- Opportunities for career development.
- Permanent contract.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 235)